Xuất hiện nhiều trong các đề thi thực tế của các kì thi tiếng Anh quan trọng như TPHT, TOEIC, VSTEP,.. chuyên đề mệnh đề quan hệ là một chủ điểm tiếng Anh mà bất kì bạn học nào cũng cần lưu ý. Tham khảo qua bài viết dưới đây để thử sức với các bài tập nối câu dùng đại từ quan hệ qua đó hình thành cho bản thân kế hoạch, lộ trình cải thiện tiếng Anh hiệu quả.
Ôn tập về đại từ quan hệ (relative pronouns)
Đại từ quan hệ (relative pronouns) là một trong các loại đại từ thường gặp trong tiếng Anh, bạn có thể dùng đại từ quan hệ trong các trường hợp muốn rút gọn câu. Để có thể làm tốt bài tập đại từ quan hệ, chúng ta cần ôn lại một số kiến thức cơ bản dưới đây.
Cách dùng các đại từ quan hệ
Bạn cần nắm vững cách dùng các đại từ (pronoun) khi làm bài tập đại từ quan hệ who, whom, which, that và whose.
- Who: chỉ người (có thể làm tân ngữ hoặc chủ ngữ)
- Whom: chỉ người (chỉ có thể làm tân ngữ, lối văn trang trọng)
- Which: chỉ vật (có thể làm tân ngữ hoặc chủ ngữ)
- That: dùng cho cả người và vật (có thể làm tân ngữ và chủ ngữ)
- Whose: dùng để chỉ sự sở hữu cho người hoặc vật đứng trước.”
Tổng hợp bài tập nối câu dùng đại từ quan hệ có đáp án
Bài tập 1: Nối hai câu riêng lẻ dưới đây thành một câu sử dụng mệnh đề quan hệ
- He worked for a woman. She used to be an artist.
- They called a doctor. He lived nearby.
- I wrote an email to my sister. She lives in Italy.
- Linh liked the waiter. He was very friendly.
- We broke a car. It belonged to my uncle.
- Ba dropped a cup. It was new.
- Nam loves books. They have happy endings.
- I live in a city. It is in the north of Vietnam.
- The man is in the class. He is wearing a blue hat.
- The woman works in a hospital. She is from India.
- My sister has four sons. She lives in Japan.
- The man was rude. He was wearing a red shirt.
- The phone is on the table. It belongs to An.
- The TV got broken. It was my grandfather’s.
- The radio was stolen. It was bought 35 years ago.
- The girl gave Binh his phone. She is his daughter.
- This is the laptop. My mother has just bought it.
- That’s the man. His car is a Ferrari.
- I know the woman. She lives upstairs.
- It’s the dog. I always talk to him at night.
- She opened the cupboard. She kept her best glasses in there.
- This is the house. General Giap lived here.
- The flight was canceled. We were going to take it.
- I saw the lady in the shop. She was Vicki Zhao.
- The man is a director. His dog is sick.
- My violin is missing. It was my birthday present.
- I first learned English from a book. I’ve just reread it.
- The police officer has just arrested a man. He robbed the bank.
- These are the shoes. I bought them in HCMC
- He worked for a woman who used to be an artist.
- They called a doctor who lived nearby.
- I wrote an email to my sister who lives in Italy.
- Linh liked the waiter who was very friendly.
- We broke a car that belonged to my uncle.
- Ba dropped a cup which was new.
- Nam loves books that have happy endings.
- I live in a city that is in the north of Vietnam.
- The man who is wearing a blue hat is in the class.
- The woman who is from India works in a hospital.
- My sister who lives in Japan has four sons.
- The man who was wearing a red shirt was rude.
- The phone that belongs to An is on the table.
- The TV that was my grandfather’s was broken.
- The radio that was bought 35 years ago was stolen.
- The girl who gave Binh his phone is his daughter.
- This is the laptop which my mother has just bought.
- That’s the man whose car is a Ferrari.
- I know the woman who lives upstairs.
- It’s the dog that I always talk to at night.
- She opened the cupboard where she kept her best glasses.
- This is the house where General Giap lived.
- The flight that we were going to take was canceled.
- The lady that I saw in the shop was Vicki Zhao.
- The man whose dog is sick is a director.
- The violin that is missing was my birthday present.
- I’ve just reread the book which I first learned English from.
- The police officer has just arrested the man who robbed the bank.
- These are the shoes that I bought in HCMC.
Bài tập 2: Nối hai câu bằng dạng rút gọn của mệnh đề quan hệ
Mệnh đề quan hệ có thể được rút gọn bằng nhiều cách. Trước khi làm bài, hãy đảm bảo bạn có đầy đủ kiến thức về mệnh đề quan hệ rút gọn.
- She bought the car. Her father had recommended it.
- He lost the pen. I had given it to him.
- We called the delivery company. Nga often uses it.
- Lam met a girl. I used to employ her.
- Chi called the lawyer. My mother knows him.
- He brought a woman. I worked with her last year.
- We employed the pianist. Hai introduced her.
- The cake is on the table. I bought it.
- The book belongs to Lan. An found it under the chair.
- The food was delicious. Huy cooked the food.
- The bike was stolen. My parents gave me the bike.
- The man was arrested. I reported him to the police.
- The teacher was right. Ngan asked him about her problem.
- The writer was very pretty. My brother dated her.
- The secretary is in the office. Dzung likes her.
- We ate the food. I bought the food.
- 30. She bought the car her father had recommended.
- He lost the pen I had given him.
- We called the delivery company Nga often uses.
- Lam met a girl I used to employ.
- Chi called the lawyer my mother knows.
- He brought a woman I worked with last year.
- We employed the pianist Hai introduced.
- The cake I bought is on the table.
- The wallet An found under the chair belongs to Lan.
- The food Huy cooked was delicious.
- The bike my parents gave me was stolen.
- The man I reported to the police was arrested.
- The teacher Ngan asked about her problem was right.
- The writer my brother dated was very pretty.
- The secretary Dzung likes is in the office.
- We ate the food I bought.
Qua các bài tập nối câu dùng đại từ quan hệ trên, ắt hẳn các bạn đọc đã xác định được điểm thiếu sót của bản thân. Qua đó đề xuất được cho bản thân kế hoạch và lộ hình ôn luyện tiếng Anh hiệu quả. Chúc bạn sẽ sớm đạt được những thành tích tốt nhất trên con đường chinh phục Tiếng Anh.