Ở bài viết này, chúng tôi sẽ giới thiệu đến bạn các bài tập tổng hợp các thì tương lai có đáp án bên dưới. Bắt đầu làm bài tập thôi nào!
Bài tập tổng hợp các thì tương lai có đáp án
Task 1: Choose the correct answer (Chọn đáp án đúng)
1. It ____ tomorrow.
a. will snow b. snows c. is snowing
2. We won’t ____ until we get there.
a. knowing b. have known c. know
3. I ____ back before Friday.
a. would b. will c. am being
4. Will you ____ at the rehearsal on Saturday?
a. go b. be c. have
5.He ____ arrive on time.
a. will b. is c. not
6. Will your folks ____ before Tuesday?
a. leaving b. leave
7. I don’t ____ go swimming today.
a. think I b. think I’ll c. thinking
8. I’m going to the grocery store. I think ____ buy a turkey.
a. I’ve b. I’ll c. I’d
9. I ____ during rush hour.
a. will be driving b. will have drive c. will be drive
10. He will not be ____ the bus today.
a. take b. taken c. taking
11. They ____ the cottage that weekend.
a. using b. ‘ll be using c. ‘re be using
12. Nigel ____ be coming to the picnic.
a. won’t b. won’t not c. don’t
13. Where ____ sleeping?
a. you be b. will you c. will you be
14. We’ll be ____ the news at 10pm.
a. watch b. watching c. to watch
15. I’ll try my best to spot you. What ____ wearing?
a. will you b. will c. will you be
16. Don’t forget your snow pants. It ____ by the time you get to school.
a. will snowing b. is snowing c. will be snowing
17. At noon tomorrow, I ____ on a beach somewhere.
a. ‘ll be relaxing b. relax c. will being relax
18. Sorry, I can’t. I ____ my daughter to work at that time.
a. will be taking b. ‘ll take c. won’t be take
19. I ____ by then.
a. will be leave b. will have left c. will leaving
20. Will you ____ by 8am?
a. have arrived b. be arrive c. have arriving
21. You ____ the bill by the time the item arrives.
a. ‘ll have received b. will receiving c. ‘ve received
22. Melissa and Mike will be exhausted. They ____ slept for 24 hours.
a. will not b. will not have c. will not be
23. He will have ____ all about it by Monday.
a. forgetting b. forgotten c. be forgetting
24. Will you ____ the contracts by Thursday?
a. have mailed a. mailing c. to have mailed
25. The boss ____ by the time the orders come in.
a. will leave b. will be left c. will have left
26. Where ____ gone?
a. will she have b. is she has c. she have
27. September works for us. Lisa will not ____ by then.
a. graduating b. have graduated c. be graduate
28. I will let you in. I ____ with the keys by the time you come in.
a. will have arrived b. will be arrival c. will be arrived
29. My mom ____ for two days by the time I see her.
a. has been traveling b. will have been traveling c. will has been traveling
30. They’ll be exhausted by dinner. They will have been ____ hockey for seven hours.
a. playing b. played c. play
31. Will you ____ here for ten years by the time of the Christmas party?
a. have been worked b. have to work c. have been working
32. It’s a 24-hour relay. They’ll only have been ____for half the time by 6 pm.
a. ran b. run c. running
33. We ____ been waiting long.
a. will not have b. have not will c. will have not
34. I ____ working for two years.
a. willn’t have been b. won’t have been c. not have been
35. Won’t they ____ traveling for two weeks by then?
a. have been b. has been c. had been
36. The teachers will ____ for a month by the time the deal is made.
a. have been striking b. will strike c. will be striking
37. The films run all night. We ____ movies for six hours by the time the feature comes on.
a. watched b. will have been watching c. will watch
38. She’ll still be groggy. She ____ undergoing surgery for three hours.
a. will has been b. will have been c. will be have
Task 2: Fill in the blanks (Điền vào chỗ trống)
1. Taxes ____ (increase) next month.
2. Anne ____ (repair) her bike next week.
3. When they ____ (come) tomorrow, we ____ (swim) in the sea.
4. We ____ (do) the washing by 8 o’clock.
5. Sam ____ (wait) for Eden for 2 hours by the time she.
6. If you eat all of that cake, you ____ (feel) sick.
7. They are staying at a hotel in London. At this time tomorrow, they ____ (travel) in Vietnam.
8. They ____ (perform) for 1 hours by the time the main vocalist appears.
9. The film ____ (end) at 10:30 pm.
10. She ____ (visit) Paris by the end of next year.
11. They ____ (attend) your concert next Friday? It would be lovely to see them.
12. They ____ (write) their essay by tomorrow.
13. My parents ____ (visit) Europe at this time next week
14. Taxes ____ (increase) next month.
15. I ____ (not remember) your email address.
16. By the time I ____ (meet) her, she ____ (study) there for 3 months.
17. Where is your ticket? The train ____ (arrive) any minute.
Task 3: Complete the sentences. Decide which tense you need to use. (Hoàn thành các câu sau bằng thì thích hợp)
Tomorrow, students ____ (assemble) in the school playground at 08:00 am, to go to Heritage Village.They ____ (have) their school picnic. The bus ____ (arrive) at 08:30 am, sharp. By 10:30 am, we ____(reach) the Heritage Village. On reaching, students ____ (go) around to see various displays. The staff at the spot ____ (welcome) the students with flowers and scented perfumes. They ____ (offer) the students snacks. After they eat their snacks, children ____ (play) in the park. Around 01:00 pm, all students ____ (assemble) for lunch. They ____ (sit) in a circle and ____ (sing) songs. At around 04:00 pm, students ____ (gather) near the bus. They ____ (board) the bus in a queue. By 06:00 pm, they ____ (reach) school. Their parents ____ (pick) them up from the school.
- assemble (v): tập trung
- display (n): triển lãm, vật trưng bày
- scented perfume (n): nước hoa
- queue (n/v): hàng, xếp hàng
- pick someone up (phrasal verb): đón ai đó
Task 4: Use the given words to complete the sentence
|1 a||2 c||3 b||4 b||5 a|
|6 b||7 b||8 b||9 a||10 c|
|11 b||12 a||13 c||14 b||15 c|
|16 c||17 c||18 a||19 b||20 a|
|21 a||22 b||23 b||24 a||25 c|
|26 a||27 b||28 a||29 b||30 a|
|31 c||32 c||33 a||34 b||35 a|
|36 a||37 b||38 b|
1. will increase
2. will have repaired
3. come – will be swimming
4. will have done
5. will have been waiting
6. will feel
7. will be traveling
8. will have been performing
9. will end
10. will have visited
11. will be attending
12. will have written
13. will be visiting
14. will increase
15. will not remember
16. come – will have been studying
17. will arrive
Tomorrow, students will assemble in the school playground at 08:00 am, to go to Heritage Village. They will have their school picnic. The bus will arrive at 08:30 am, sharp. By 10:30 am, we will be watching the Heritage Village. On reaching, students will go around to see various displays. The staff at the spot will welcome the students with flowers and scented perfumes. They will offer the students snacks. After they eat their snacks, children will play in the park. Around 01:00 pm, all students will assemble for lunch. They will sit in a circle and will sing songs. At around 04:00 pm, students will gather near the bus. They will board the bus in a queue. By 06:00 pm, they will have reached school. Their parents will pick them up from the school.
1. I won’t go out if it rains.
2. The principal is going to meet the students tomorrow.
3. Please call me up as soon as she comes.
4. The caterpillar will turn into a pretty butterfly.
5. Where will they stay when they visit Mumbai?
6. Unless we start now we can’t be on time.
Vậy là vừa rồi chúng tôi đã tổng hợp bài tập các thì tương lai có kèm đáp án. Hãy luyện tập thường xuyên để nâng cao kỹ năng làm tốt bài kiểm tra sắp tới bạn nhé!